High Quality Stem Cell Treatment for ALS in Mexico
Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis Stem Cell Treatment for ALS in Mexico is an uncommon neurological disease that basically influences the nerve cells (neurons) liable for controlling deliberate muscle development (those muscles we decide to move). Deliberate muscles produce developments like biting, strolling, and talking.
The disease is reformist, which means the indications deteriorate after some time. As of now, there is no solution for ALS and no compelling treatment to end or opposite the movement of the disease. Paitents from all over the gets Stem Cell Therapy for ALS in Mexico at very affordable price.
What are the symptoms of ALS?
The beginning of ALS can be unobtrusive to such an extent that the manifestations are ignored yet bit by bit these indications form into more clear shortcoming or decay.
Early manifestations include:
- Muscle jerks in the arm, leg, shoulder, or tongue
- Muscle cramps
- Tight and firm muscles (spasticity)
- Muscle shortcoming influencing an arm, a leg, the neck, or stomach
- Slurred and nasal discourse
- Trouble biting or gulping
How Stem Cell Treatment for ALS in Mexico Helps in treating?
Stem Cell Treatment for ALS in Mexico is a safe and effective treatment that focuses on stopping the spread and also reduce the signs and symptoms caused by ALS. This Treatment seeks to slow down and reverse the consequences of ALS and restore the quality of life.
Stem Cell Treatment strengthens your immune system, treats various degenerative diseases, stimulates the body’s own healing and revitalization process long-term positive effects.
This therapy focuses on stimulating the growth and functions of existing tissues and repairing malfunctioning cells. It offers what vitamins, minerals, and other traditional/natural treatments can’t provide. Stem Cell Therapy stimulates the body’s own healing and exerts a long-term effect on your body.
Cost of Stem Cell Treatment for ALS in Mexico
Cost: Stem Cell Treatment for ALS in Mexico is around about $6,550.
Note: Final prices are determined after physical evaluation and laboratory reports analysis.
Length to Stay: 3-5 Days
Note: The duration may vary depending upon the condition of patient and the chosen procedure of treatment
Cost Comparison between Different Countries
|Germany||Stem Cell Therapy for ALS||$8550|
|Mexico||Stem Cell Therapy for ALS||$6500|
|Ukraine||Stem Cell Therapy for ALS||$10000|
|Malaysia||Stem Cell Therapy for ALS||$15000|
- Hospital charges
- Doctor, nurse, anesthetist fees
- Stem cell therapy injections
- Pre/post-operative consultations
List of Required Pre-Op Tests
- Blood test
- CT Scan
- Heart test
- Metabolic Panel
Note: The laboratory tests are done at least 7-10 days prior to the procedure. The particular tests are prescribed after a complete physical evaluation of the patient.
Factors that Affect Package Price of Stem Cell Treatment for ALS in Mexico
You may find that the same provider is offering different package prices for Stem Cell Treatment for ALS in Mexico. This happens due to relative factors such as:
- Patient’s medical history
- Age of the patient
- Seriousness of the patient
- Experience of the doctor
The doctor at the clinic would ask to go for laboratory tests to ascertain the problem and plan your treatment course of action. Based on that, the doctor may consult over the phone and explain about the plan of the procedure.
Benefits of Stem Cell Therapy for ALS in Mexico
- Regenerates damaged cells, tissues, and organs
- Repairs damaged cells
- Treatment for degenerative diseases
- Enhanced energy
- Better balance and coordination
- Enhanced mood
- Rapid improvement of one’s immune system
- Decreased risk of heart disease and cancer
- Improved Stamina and Energy Level
- Flexible joints and discs
Top 10 Stem Cell Clinics for ALS treatment in Mexico
- MexStemCells Clinic ( Mexico City, Mexico )
- Progencell – Stem Cell Therapies ( Tijuana, Mexico )
- ProVida Stem Cell Clinic ( Guadalajara, Mexico )
- MEDBIO ( Punta de Mita, Mexico )
- Cabo Stem Cell Center ( Cabo San Lucas, Mexico )
- Centro de Ortopedia Regenerativa ( Queretaro, Mexico )
- Clinica Franklin S.C ( Mexico City, Mexico )
- DNA VITA Therapeutics (Zapopan, Mexico )
- GIOSTAR Mexico ( Los Algodones, Mexico )
- PRMEDICA ( San Jose Del Cabo, Mexico )
Patient Testimonial About Stem Cell Treatment for ALS in Mexico
For more details on Stem Cell treatment for ALS in Mexico, click the button below!
Disclaimer: Stem Cell Therapy is still an experimental treatment. Any information related to stem cell therapy provided in this website is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to replace a consultation with a licensed physician nor be construed as medical advice or any emergency health need you may be experiencing.