Best Stem Cell Therapy at Nucleo V Clinic in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
Table of Content
- Best Stem Cell Therapy at Nucleo V Clinic in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
- Benefits of Choosing Núcleo V for Fertility and Regenerative Treatment in Juarez, Mexico
- List of Medical Treatments Offered at Núcleo V in Mexico
- Stem Cell Treatment Cost at Nucleo V in Ciudad Juarez
- World-Class Regenerative Medicine Clinic in Juarez by Núcleo V
- Best Stem Cell Doctor at Núcleo V in Juarez, Mexico
- Awards Received by Núcleo V in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
- Stem Cell Therapy and Gynecology Treatment in Juarez, Mexico Reviews from Verified Patients
- Medical Tourism in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
- FAQs about Stem Cell Therapy in Juarez, Mexico
- Book an Appointment for Regenerative Treatment in Juarez, Mexico at Núcleo V
Nucleo V clinic is located in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico on the border with the USA. The clinic goal is to provide health, wellness, and anti-aging treatment to its patients. Dr. Erik González and his medical team offers high-quality Reproductive Medicine, Vaginoplasty, Stem Cell Treatment, and Gynecology Treatment at affordable prices.
Thousands of local and international patients visit Nucleo V in Juarez to receive cost-effective and safe procedures and to save thousands of dollars on prices back home. The professional team at Núcleo V offers Pregnancy Care and Stem Cell Treatment with knowledge and compassion to ensures their patients with desired outcome. The team improves its skills constantly with ongoing training abroad and in Mexico. They utilize the advanced technology for safe regenerative and gynecology treatments.
Nucleo V clinic is leading stem cell clinic and has undergone registration with The Federal Commission for Protection against Health Risks or COFEPRIS.
Benefits of Choosing Núcleo V for Fertility and Regenerative Treatment in Juarez, Mexico
If you select Núcleo V clinic for your regenerative or reproductive treatment, you will have the following benefits:
- Safe and affordable treatments
- Advanced technology and equipment
- A highly experienced doctor and medical team
- Comfortable stay in modern facilities
- Relaxing recovery in beautiful Ciudad Juarez
List of Medical Treatments Offered at Núcleo V in Mexico
Here is the list of available treatments at Nucleo V clinic in Juarez, Mexico:
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Reproductive Surgery
- Gynecology Surgery
- Fertility treatment
- IVF Treatment
Stem Cell Treatment Cost at Nucleo V in Ciudad Juarez
Numerous American and Canadian patients visit Juarez for affordable Stem Cell Therapy, Reproductive Medicine, IVF, Vaginoplasty, Gynecology Treatment and other procedures. If you want to know the latest prices at Núcleo V, you can get more details from the clinic directly or by contacting our Customer Care Team.
World-Class Regenerative Medicine Clinic in Juarez by Núcleo V
The experienced and English-speaking medical team at Núcleo V ensures patients can access high-quality stem cell and gynecology treatments. The center helps you receive the desired outcome from your reproductive and regenerative medicine procedures. It treats various conditions and infertility by offering quality, safe, and cost-efficient medical care.
Treatments performed at Núcleo V center are administered with devotion to stringent standards to protect patients from any risk of infection or rejection. Dr. Erik Gonzales has a proven track record of success with over 15 years of experience treating local and international patients. Contact us for more details:
Best Stem Cell Doctor at Núcleo V in Juarez, Mexico
Below you’ll find more information about the best regenerative medicine doctor in Ciudad Juarez:
Doctor Name: Erik Reynaldo González González
- 1996 a 2003 Surgeon and Midwife from the UACH with Honorable Mention.
- 2013, 2011- 2012 Theoretical/Practical Diploma “Improvement in Diagnostic Colposcopy and Pathology of the Lower Genital Tract” Diploma in Management and Health Systems, March
- 2008 February 2010 Subspecialty of Gynecological Urology at the National Institute of Perinatology of Mexico
- Feb 2010 Gynecological Laparoscopy Course II in Havana, Cuba
- 2008 a 2010 Master of Education (UNID)
- August to December 2009 Diploma in Laparoscopic Surgery at Hospital Ángeles. (Anahuac University.)
- June – July 2009 Rotation in Lille, France in Vaginal Surgery, with Professor Michel Cosson.
- 2004-2008 Gynecology and obstetrics by the UAC
- Feb 2007 Rotation in laparoscopy at the university of Navarra, España
- 2009 By the Mexican Council of Gynecology and Obstetrics
- 2010 By the Mexican Council of GyO in Gynecological Urology
- 2010 Latin American accreditation by FLASCYM in the practice of climacteric and menopause
- 2014-2018 Recertification in Gynecology and Obstetrics
- 2010 to the Physician Attached to the Obstetrics and Gynecology service at the Mexican Institute of Social Security HGR 66 date
- 2010 to the Physician Attached to the Obstetrics and Gynecology service at Hospital Ángeles in Cd. Juárez date
- 2010 – Coordination of internal doctors at Hospital Ángeles in Cd. Juárez
Awards Received by Núcleo V in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
One of the best regenerative medicine and gynecology doctors in Mexico at Nucleo V clinic boasts awards and diplomas from prestigious institutions:
Stem Cell Therapy and Gynecology Treatment in Juarez, Mexico Reviews from Verified Patients
“Excellent Doctor Dr. Erik Gonzalez, Why he cares about his patients’ problem, always looking to solve them, excellent treatment and very capable in his performance. My mom is so thankful with him and we highly recommend him”
– Arely Or
“Dr. Gonzales excellent gynecologist Very good service and explains everything very well!!”
– Aleida Garcia Angulo
“I’m 4 months pregnant and the truth is the attention has been very professional. Any questions or concerns that the doctor has, answer me immediately. Super recommended.”
– Nancy Sosa
“Excellent!! Dr. González guides me, guides me, explains everything in the best way and is always patient. Took care of my pregnancy, c-section & post follow up. Simply the best.”
– Anna Martinez
“Excellent treatment from the dr. Gonzalez, I had two years with my recurring problem (every three months) and multiple doctors who had already operated on me. The dr took care of me in his office and I haven’t relapsed for almost a year now”
– Alejandra Martinez Cabrera
Medical Tourism in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
If you are looking for stem cell therapy in Mexico, then Ciudad Juarez is one of the best location. Ciudad Juarez is about 30 minutes south of El Paso, TX., and is a convenient location for American and Canadian patients. Juarez has four border crossings and its one of the largest US-Mexico entry and exit points.
You can travel to Juarez either by air or road. You’ll arrive at Ciudad Jurez International airport (CJS) or El Paso International airport (EPL) and then drive 25 mins to Juarez. The second option is taking a 5-hour drive from New Mexico and 30 min from El Paso, Texas.
You can enjoy a relaxing vacation before or after the treatment an visit some of Juarez popular places, such as:
- The Mision de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe
- The city’s Historical Museum
- Monumento a la Mexicanidad (the city’s largest park)
- Parque Central Hermanos Escobar
- Bars, shops, restaurants and other entertainment are in the PRONAF Zone and Juarez Avenu
- Shopping at Mercado Juarez, Las Misiones, Galerias Tec and Plaza Juarez
FAQs about Stem Cell Therapy in Juarez, Mexico
How does Stem Cell Therapy work?
The stem cells in our body are responsible for growth and repair. With aging or a severe injury, it is difficult for the body to produce sufficient stem cells for the damaged area. This can be solved by injecting stem cells into the affected site to enable the natural healing of degenerated tissues, cartilage, ligaments, tendons, and bone. This will help in faster recovery and a painless rehabilitation process after surgery.
What can Stem Cell Therapy do?
Stem Cell Therapy can regenerate damaged tissue and help patients cope with the disease more efficiently. Stem cells are the most successful to help
- Reduce inflammation
- Reduce tissue fibrosis
- Modulate over-active immune cells
- Support blood supply
- Promote cell survival
- Promote connective tissue synthesis
What conditions can Stem Cell Therapy treat?
Stem Cell Therapy can treat numerous conditions, some of which include:
- MS (Multiple Sclerosis)
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Autoimmune Disease
- Diabetes I
- Lung Disease
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Knee pain (Osteoarthritis or Meniscal Tear)
- Shoulder pain (Tendinitis or Torn Rotator Cuff)
- Foot pain (Plantar Fasciitis or Achilles Tendinitis)
- Neck or back pain
- Non-healing fractures
- Degenerative discs and joints
What can I expect from Stem Cell Therapy?
Every patient and condition is different. Stem cells have proven to be successful but individual results can vary. Someone can feel pain relief immediately, while others gradually. Stem cells need time to regenerate, and even after completing the treatment, sometimes PRP or other injections are suggested as maintenance to continue the pain relief.
Am I a candidate for Stem Cell Therapy?
A doctor will recommend stem cell therapy treatment after an initial evaluation and imaging examination (X-ray or MRI). He will discuss available options with you and explain the process so you can prepare before the treatment.
Book an Appointment for Regenerative Treatment in Juarez, Mexico at Núcleo V
You can have affordable, effective and safe Stem Cell, IVF/Fertility, or Gynecology treatment in Juarez, Mexico, at the Núcleo V. The medical team provides innovative solutions to help you improve your health and well-being. You can book a consultation with a professional gynecology and stem cell doctor in Juarez. Contact us today for more information!