About Dr. Richard Scheinberg
Table of Content
Dr. Richard Scheinberg provides the best Stem Cell in Santa Barbara, United States. Book consultation now Adult Stem Cells, Knee Surgery, and Arthroscopy at Scheinberg Orthopedic Group.
Dr. Richard Scheinberg is a Board-Certified Orthopedic Surgeon with north of 30 years of preparing experience. In any case his private strong wellbeing practice, Dr. Scheinberg is correct now on staff at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital, the Pueblo Surgery Center and Carrillo Surgery Center.
He also fills in as an expert for International Management Group (IMG), working with their master tennis players. Dr. Scheinberg has treated various master contenders, including tennis players Maria Sharapova, Jimmy Connors, Patrick Rafter and Andre Agassi. He additionally turned into the individual from American Board of Orthopedic Surgeons in 1982.
Dr. Scheinberg acknowledged his Bachelor of Arts degree from Princeton University in Princeton, New Jersey, and his Doctor of Medicine degree from Duke University Medical School in Durham, North Carolina. He continued with his planning with a cautious section level position and residency at Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston.
Dynamic in various master affiliations, Dr. Scheinberg is a diplomate of the American Board of Orthopedic Surgeons and a person of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons. Besides, he is a person from the California Orthopedic Association and California Society of Industrial Medicine and Surgery.
Dr. Scheinberg is focused on giving the best of treatment for sports and business related injuries. His specialty benefits are knee and shoulder issues, yet he is a skilled general solid specialist who treats spine issues, outright joint replacements and hand wounds regularly in his preparation.
Experience and Education of Dr. Richard Scheinberg
- Princeton University, New Jersey Bachelor of Arts – 1971
- Duke University Medical School, North Carolina Doctor of Medicine – 1975
- Harvard University /Massachusetts General Hospital Surgical Internship – 1975-1976
- Harvard University /Massachusetts General Hospital Surgical Residency – 1976-1977
- Combined Harvard Orthopedic Residency Program Orthopedic Residency – 1976-1980
- Surgical Internship and Residency at Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Surgical Internship and Residency at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston Children’s Hospital
- Robert Brigham Hospital
- Peter Brent Brigham Hospital
Membership of Dr. Richard Scheinberg
- Diplomate, American Board of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Diplomate, American Board of Forensic Medicine
- Member, California Society of Industrial Medicine and Surgery
- Member, California Orthopedic Association
- Chief Medical Officer, Pueblo Surgical Center
- Chief Medical Office & Founder, Santa Barbara Stem Cell Clinic
- Agreed Medical Examiner, Workers Compensation Appeals Board
About Scheinberg Orthopedic Group
Dr. Scheinberg’s focal office is arranged in Santa Barbara. Pueblo Surgical Center is arranged inside a comparative construction in Santa Barbara and is auxiliary just with his office. We outfit useful and pleasing cautious consideration with top tier equipment in our AAAHC guarantee, close by momentary cautious concentration.
Our satellite office in Bakersfield gives pleasant and worthwhile thought to patients staying in that Central Coast district Pueblo Surgery Center is a segregated, authorized out-patient cautious office. This office is connected with Santa Barbara Orthopedic and Sports Medicine, the muscular cautious demonstration of Richard D. Scheinberg, M.D. The cautious concentration and its staff are dedicated to giving top tier out-patient muscular and undifferentiated organism with cautious organizations.
The following are a few benefits that you can seek from Stem Cell Therapy in Santa Barbara, United States by Scheinberg Orthopedic Group:
- Highest Quality of Stem Cell Treatment
- Top Stem Cell Specialists
- Stem Cell with Affordable Cost
- Located in Strategic City of Santa Barbara, US
- Complete Selections of Stem Cell Therapies
- High Quality of Medical Equipments