Erectile Dysfunction Treatment with Stem Cell Therapy
Increasing stress, irregular lifestyles and various other factors adversely affect our health. Among various other diseases, the health condition that is steadily rising is erectile dysfunction. The condition can be caused due to somatic factors like endocrine, urologic, neurologic and vascular diseases and also due to psychological factors. For many people, both types of factors can cause erectile dysfunction.
Stem Cell Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction
Many people are now looking out for alternative treatment remedies for conditions like erectile dysfunction. Stem cell therapy is steadily gaining popularity as it combines several integrated methods to improve sexual function. However, to ensure better results for libido and sexual activity improvement in the most effective way, collaboration of the doctors and patients is essential.
The doctors must be able to provide a secure and confidential environment so that the patients can talk without any inhibition. On the other hand, the patients must talk about all the problems without hiding anything so that the doctors can adjust clinical protocol to meet the need of the patient.
Required Diagnostics for Erectile Dysfunction Stem Cell Therapy:
- Laboratory tests of blood sugar, lipid profile, testosterone, etc.
- Specific examinations
- Instrumental examinations
- History collection and study
Stem Cell Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction may Include:
- Instrumental examinations and laboratory tests
- Medical correction of hormonal, sleep, vascular and metabolic problems
- Stimulation of sexual function through physical therapy
- Stem cell administration
- Follow-up after the treatment
Result You May Expect in Stem Cell Therapy
- Hormonal balance
- Better sleep
- General health and psycho-emotional improvement
- Artery wall quality and vasomotor tone improvement
- Better tissue quality
- Body regeneration potential stimulation
After three months of erectile dysfunction treatment with stem cell therapy, it may be possible to lead normal sexual life. Many people need to use a minimal dose of medicines and some people may not need to use additional medication.
For more details about Erectile Dysfunction Treatment stem cell therapy, click below: