Most Affordable Stem Cell Therapy for Stroke in Plantation, Florida
Stem cell therapy can improve the quality of life in patients with stroke. Studies have indicated that those improvements aren’t limited to symptomatic and functional changes but also can repair the damaged areas of the brain. Tissue plasminogen activator (TPA) is applied as a successful treatment for ischemic stroke. It offers a comprehensive treatment plan where the patient would undergo ozone and laser treatments along with Stem cell therapy for ALS/MND. All treatments are given by injections and there is no surgery or anesthesia making it completely safe. Patients would take home several injections of RNA stem cells for continued treatment.
Plantation has been a wonderful tourist destination and now it has emerged as a major hub of medical tourism. Thanks to its thriving medical tourism industry that attracts thousands of medical tourists every year. Plantation is the home of a number of world-class clinics providing stem cells therapy for the Stroke solution.
What Are the Key Advantages of Stem Cell therapy for Stroke in Plantation, Florida?
- Stem cell therapy for strokes focuses on enhancing or restoring the central nervous system’s capacity to self-heal
- When entering the damaged brain, stem cells can stimulate and increase the self-healing
- The possibility of auto-healing through stem cell therapy includes the formation of new brain and nerve cells, blood-brain barrier repair, and capillaries (from existing blood vessels) sprouting
- Enjoy the great hospitality of Florida
What is the Cost of the Package?
The average cost of stem cell therapy for Stroke in Plantation, Florida is around $2,900 to $6,900. The cost of the treatment often depends on the condition of the patient and the complexity of the treatment procedure. Final prices are determined after physical evaluation and laboratory report analysis.
- All hospital fees with night stay
- Pre and post-operative consultations
- All medical fees (doctors, anesthesiologist and nursing staff)
- Post-surgery garments
- Preoperative lab work
Plantation can be reached by Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport. Frequent flights are available from all important destinations of the world.
Click the button below to learn more about the package: