Ideal Package for Stem Cell Therapy for Muscular Dystrophy in South Korea
Muscular Dystrophy is a muscle wasting disease that affects one’s skeletal muscles and the symptoms are muscle weakness and progressive muscle wasting. Muscles are usually fragile and over time damage builds up that your body can’t repair causing disability.
Muscular Dystrophy is the result of loss of cells that are needed for correct functioning of the body. A vital muscle protein is usually mutated and its absence leads to progressive degeneration of the muscles in the body. Stem cells provide a reservoir of healthy cells that are re activated to repair your muscle again during the second injury.
South Korea is well known for delivering international standard healthcare services, advanced diagnostic, medical and surgical care to medical tourists. They are committed to delivering the best treatment packages for Stem Cell Therapy for Muscular Dystrophy using the most advanced technologies.
Benefits of Receiving Stem Cell Therapy for Muscular Dystrophy in South Korea
- Normal regenerative potential of these cells
- Beneficial for degenerative muscle diseases
- Healthy stem cells that could be re-activated to repair the muscle again during a second injury
- Repair muscle tissue and regenerate the stem cell pool
- Ability to assist both in the immediate repair and in the follow-on repair
- Get an affordable treatment within world-class facilities
- Exotic holiday
What is the Treatment Cost?
The average cost of Stem Cell Therapy for Muscular Dystrophy in South Korea is around $14,000. The cost of the treatment often depends on the condition of the patient and the complexity of the treatment procedure. Final prices are determined after physical evaluation and laboratory report analysis.
- All hospital fees with night stay
- Pre and post-operative consultations
- All medical fees (doctor fees, anesthesiologist and nursing staff)
- Post-surgery garment
- Preoperative lab work
Which Pre-Op Tests are Essential?
- Muscle biopsy
- DNA (genetic) testing
- Electromyography or nerve conduction tests
- Blood enzyme tests
- Metabolic tests
- Blood tests
Note: The laboratory tests will be done at least 7-10 days before the beginning of the procedure. Doctors will prescribe the particular tests after a complete physical check-up of the patient.
Click the button below to learn more about the package!