Best Stem Cell Therapy for Joint in Brno, Czech Republic
Stem cell treatment for joints is a non-surgical procedure of injecting the stem-cells (usually collected from bone marrow) into the patient’s joints, providing the stimulus your body needs to start repairing itself. The main problems with joints are that it is a wear-and-tear type of injury and that it causes a lot of pain, and stem cells deal with both these problems effectively.
Stem cell treatments generally involve injecting stem cells into the patient’s body, increasing their concentration in the part of the body that needs repairing. They then communicate with the nervous system to repair the damage that has been done. In the case of joint pain, they are working with the immune system to repair the damage caused to the cartilage due to wear-and-tear and, in some cases, help it grow back. The treatment seems preferable to other types, such as knee replacement, as it is minimally invasive and practically painless.
Advantages of Stem Cell Therapy for Joints in Brno, Czech Republic
- Normal regenerative potential of damaged cells
- Beneficial for degenerative Arthritis
- Healthy stem cells that could be re-activated to correct the joint pain
- Repair joint tissue and regenerate the stem cell pool
- Ability to assist both in the immediate repair and in the follow-on repair
- Get an affordable treatment within world-class facilities
- Exotic city holiday
What is the Cost of the Package?
The average cost of Stem Cell Therapy for joints in Brno, Czech Republic starts at 3900 Euros, which is approximately $4420. However, you have to pay 2000 Euros ($2265 approximately) for every additional joint. Final prices are determined after physical evaluation and laboratory reports analysis.
- All hospital fees with night stay
- Pre and post-operative consultations
- All medical fees (doctors, anesthesiologist and nursing staff)
- Post-surgery garments
- Fees for Hotel or recovery house
- Preoperative lab work
You can visit the city of Prague and from there you can reach Brno by train. Brno–Tuřany Airport is also located in the city, which helps people from different parts of the world connect the city easily.
For more details on Treatment Packages for Stem Cell Therapy for Joints in Brno, Czech Republic, click the button below!