Best Stem Cell Therapy for Spinal Cord Injury in Europe
Spinal cord injuries can happen through accident, trauma, or disease. The spinal cord is the link between the brain and the rest of the body, and body functions may be affected by conditions like amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (also known as Lou Gehrig’s disease), muscular dystrophy, Parkinson’s disease, stroke, and traumatic accidents.
Those who are suffering from spinal cord injury can definitely opt for Stem Cell Therapy for Spinal Cord Injury in Europe. Growing number of obese patients are visiting Europe for stem cell treatment because of the availability of high-end clinics and best of surgeons at a highly affordable price. Even the packages offered by healthcare centers at Europe are also very attractive.
Benefits of Receiving Stem Cell Therapy for Spinal Cord Injury in Europe
- World-class facilities
- Best-in-the-industry price
- Qualified and experienced doctors and medical staff
- Long term remission for spinal cord injury
- Improved overall health condition
- Pain relief
- Alleviate other medical conditions
- Fascinating climate for quick healing
What is the Treatment Cost?
The average cost of Stem Cell Therapy for Spinal Cord Injury in Europe is around $47,600. The cost of the treatment often depends on the condition of the patient and the complexity of the treatment procedure. Final prices are determined after physical evaluation and laboratory report analysis.
- All hospital fees with night stay
- Pre and post-operative consultations
- All medical fees (doctor fees, anesthesiologist and nursing staff)
- Post-surgery garment
- Preoperative lab work
Which Pre-Op Tests are Essential?
- Computerized tomography (CT) scan
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Nerve conduction velocity test
Note: The laboratory tests will be done at least 7-10 days before the beginning of the procedure. Doctors will prescribe the particular tests after a complete physical check-up of the patient.
Click the button below to learn more about the package!