Best Stem Cell Therapy for Osteoarthritis in India
Osteoarthritis is a condition in which the cartilage that protects and surrounds the articular surfaces gets deteriorated in time. Eventually, the bones, which are no longer separated by the cartilage, rub against each other, leading to tissue and underlying bone damage and causing symptoms of joint pain. The disease often affects the joints of the spine, fingers, hand, thumb of the hand, hip, knees or toes.
India has gained popularity in its ability to offer high-quality affordable Stem Cell Therapy for Osteoarthritis over the time. Medical tourists are traveling to this destination to take advantage of their world-class medical care.
Benefits of Receiving Stem Cell Therapy for Osteoarthritis in India
- Stem cells are able to transform and replace damaged cells.
- Stem cells are derived from the patient’s own adipose tissue, they are completely natural and there are usually no side effects recorded.
- Expert and qualified surgeons
- World-class facilities
- Best-in-the-industry price
- Qualified and experienced doctors and medical staff
- Long term remission for Osteoarthritis
- Improved overall health condition
- Pain relief
- Alleviate other medical conditions
- Fascinating climate for quick healing
What is the Treatment Cost?
The average cost of Stem Cell Therapy for Osteoarthritis in India is around $10,650. The cost of the treatment often depends on the condition of the patient and the complexity of the treatment procedure. Final prices are determined after physical evaluation and laboratory report analysis.
- All hospital fees with night stay
- Pre and post-operative consultations
- All medical fees (doctor fees, anesthesiologist and nursing staff)
- Post-surgery garment
- Preoperative lab work
Which Pre-Op Tests are Essential?
- Imaging tests
- DNA (genetic) testing
- Electromyography or nerve conduction tests
- Blood enzyme tests
- Metabolic tests
- Blood tests
Note: The laboratory tests will be done at least 7-10 days before the beginning of the procedure. Doctors will prescribe the particular tests after a complete physical check-up of the patient.
Click the button below to learn more about the package!