Stem Cell Therapy at Institute for Regenerative Medicine in Graz, Austria
Institute for Regenerative Medicine (IRM), located in Graz, Austria is one of the pioneers of Stem Cell Therapy across the globe. It is in fact, the first private clinic in Austria to offer these services as standard care of treatment without the necessity of enrollment in a clinical trial. Regenerative medicine is one of the greatest discoveries of modern times that enable complete natural healing and restoration of body tissues by the body’s own active ingredients. A number of critical diseases have thus got controlled and cure, which was considered to be complicated a few years back.
IRM is a big name in the field of translational research in tissue engineering and molecular biology. The center deals with the “process of replacing, engineering or regenerating human cells, tissues or organs and finally restoring to normal function. The institute is supported by the Austrian Society for Regenerative Medicine. The medical staff dedicated to stem cell therapy for domestic and international patients expertise in the following areas:
- Rare bone metabolism diseases
- Cellular metabolic processes in vascular diseases
- Basic research regarding the transplantation of cell cultures for clinical applications.
- For more details, please refer to each researcher profile (see Medical Team) or here.
Medical services offered by IRM are all approved, certified and recognized by government institutions as effective therapies.
Treatments and Procedures
- Arthritis / degenerative joint disease
- Osteochondral Defect
- Fracture healing
- Long bony defects
- Spinal cord injury (SCI)
- ALS – Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (Lou Gehring`s disease)
- Peripheral Arterial Occlusive Disease (PAOD)
- Wound healing (Chronic Ulcers)
The medical team comprises of the followings experts in the field of Stem Cell Therapy:
- Georg Kobinia MD: Surgery and Vascular Surgery, President of the Austrian Society for Regenerative Medicine. Graz, Vienna
- Christof Pabinger MD: Orthopedics, Graz and Innsbruck Medical University
- Philipp Heuberer MD: Orthopedics, HealthPI, and Barmherzige Brüder Vienna, Austria
- Michael Matzner MD: Orthopedics, Vienna Private Clinic, and University Hospital Vienna, Austria
Institute for Regenerative Medicine in Graz, Austria takes pride in its contribution of more than 20 years of experience in treating patients around the world including world-class elite athletes. Therefore, in addition to medical expertise, the clinic also has a high class of travel and accommodation services.
For more information, click the button below!