Best Treatment Packages for Stem Cell Therapy for Muscular Dystrophy in Lenggries, Germany
Muscular Dystrophy is a muscle wasting disease that affects one’s skeletal muscles and the symptoms are muscle weakness and progressive muscle wasting. Muscles are usually fragile and over time damage builds up that your body can’t repair causing disability.
Lenggries in Germany is well known for delivering international standard healthcare services, advanced diagnostic, medical and surgical care to medical tourists. They are committed to delivering the best treatment packages for Stem Cell Therapy for Muscular Dystrophy using the most advanced technologies.
Major Benefits of Stem Cell Therapy for Muscular Dystrophy in Lenggries, Germany
- Repair muscle tissue and regenerate the stem cell pool
- Ability to assist both in the immediate repair and in the follow-on repair
- Get an affordable treatment within world-class facilities
- Normal regenerative potential of these cells
- Beneficial for degenerative muscle diseases
- Healthy stem cells that could be re-activated to repair the muscle again during a second injury
- Exotic city holiday
Cost: The average cost of Stem Cell Therapy for Muscular Dystrophy in Lenggries, Germany is $15,610/13,500 Euro*
What are the features included in the package?
- All hospital fees with night stay
- Pre and post-operative consultations
- All medical fees (doctors, anesthesiologist and nursing staff)
- Post-surgery garments
What are the features not included in the package?
- Fees for Hotel or recovery house
- Preoperative lab work
Muscular Dystrophy is the result of loss of cells that are needed for correct functioning of the body. A vital muscle protein is usually mutated and its absence leads to progressive degeneration of the muscles in the body. Stem cells provide a reservoir of healthy cells that are re activated to repair your muscle again during the second injury.
For more details on Treatment Packages for Stem Cell Therapy for Muscular Dystrophy in Lenggries, Germany click the button below!