How to Avail Best Stem Cell Therapy for Arthritis in Lenggries, Germany
Stem cell treatment for arthritis is a non-surgical procedure of injecting the stem-cells (usually collected from bone marrow) into the patient’s knee, providing the stimulus your body needs to start repairing itself. The main problems with arthritis are that it is a wear-and-tear type of injury and that it causes a lot of pain, and stem cells deal with both these problems effectively.
Stem cell treatments generally involve injecting stem cells into the patient’s body, increasing their concentration in the part of the body that needs repairing. They then communicate with the nervous system to repair the damage that has been done.
Major Benefits of Stem Cell Therapy for Arthritis in Lenggries, Germany
- Healthy stem cells that could be re-activated to correct the joint pain
- Repair knee joint tissue and regenerate the stem cell pool
- Ability to assist both in the immediate repair and in the follow-on repair
- Normal regenerative potential of damaged cells
- Beneficial for degenerative Arthritis
- Get an affordable treatment within world-class facilities
- Exotic city holiday
Cost: The average cost of Stem Cell Therapy for Arthritis in Lenggries, Germany is $14,900/12,900 Euro*
What are the features included in the package?
- All hospital fees with night stay
- Pre and post-operative consultations
- All medical fees (doctors, anesthesiologist and nursing staff)
- Post-surgery garments
What are the features not included in the package?
- Fees for Hotel or recovery house
- Preoperative lab work
In the case of arthritis, Stem Cell Therapy works with the immune system to repair the damage caused to the cartilage due to wear-and-tear and, in some cases, help it grow back. The treatment seems preferable to other types, such as knee replacement, as it is minimally invasive and practically painless.
For more details on Treatment Packages for Stem Cell Therapy for Arthritis in Lenggries, Germany click the button below!