The Regenerative Stem Cell Institute in Frankfort, Illinois, USA
Table of Content
- The Regenerative Stem Cell Institute in Frankfort, Illinois, USA
- Advantages of Choosing Stem Cell Therapy in Frankfort, United States
- Cost of Stem Cell Therapy in Frankfort, USA at Chicago Stem Cell Therapy
- Chicago Stem Cell Therapy & Pain Management Institute Treatments Offered
- Highly Qualified Stem Cell Specialists in Frankfort, USA at Chicago Stem Cell Therapy
- Stem Cell Therapy in Frankfort, Illinois Reviews from Verified Patients
- Medical Tourism in Frankfort, Illinois, United States
- FAQs about Stem Cell Treatments in Frankfort, USA
- Get FREE QUOTE for Stem Cell Therapy in Frankfort, IL, United States at PlacidWay!
The medical team at Chicago Stem Cell Therapy & Regenerative Medicine Institute specializes in providing personalized pain management treatments for a variety of health conditions. Through innovative regenerative medicine technologies, our team of highly trained physicians and staff are committed to providing cutting-edge therapies that can help to reduce pain and improve the quality of life for our patients.
At the Chicago Stem Cell Therapy & Regenerative Medicine Institute, our goal is to help you return to your active lifestyle. Led by Dr. Zaki Anwar, our team of highly skilled medical professionals utilizes traditional medicine and regenerative therapies to alleviate pain caused by injury or degenerative conditions.
Our treatments are designed to provide long-term relief for conditions such as back, knee, hip, foot, shoulder, ankle, wrist or elbow pain, osteoarthritis, meniscal tears, tendinitis, torn rotator cuff, and more. At the Chicago Stem Cell Therapy & Regenerative Medicine Institute, we understand that each patient is unique and has own set of medical needs. That’s why we take the time to listen and understand your individual situation before creating a personalized treatment plan.
Advantages of Choosing Stem Cell Therapy in Frankfort, United States
- At Stem Cell Therapy in Frankfort, United States, we are dedicated to providing quality and professional care for all of our patients.
- We are equipped with the most advanced technologies to provide superior treatment options, and our personalized approach ensures that each patient receives individualized care.
- We adhere to the highest standards of stem cell treatments, and our prices are highly competitive in comparison to other regenerative medicine centers.
- We are proud to have the Joint Commission accreditation, signifying that we meet the rigorous standards of patient safety and quality.
Cost of Stem Cell Therapy in Frankfort, USA at Chicago Stem Cell Therapy
At Chicago Stem Cell Therapy, we believe that everyone should have access to the most advanced stem cell treatments. Therefore, we provide information about cost of stem cell therapy in Frankfort, USA at Chicago Stem Cell Therapy. Depending on the type of stem cell treatment and a wide range of other factors, the cost can vary and change. Contact us for a detailed price list.
Chicago Stem Cell Therapy & Pain Management Institute Treatments Offered
Here you can find information about procedures and treatments available at Chicago Stem Cell Therapy clinic in United States:
- Platelet Rich Plasma
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Pain Management
- Knee ACL Tear Treatment
- Hip Pain
- Meniscal tears
Highly Qualified Stem Cell Specialists in Frankfort, USA at Chicago Stem Cell Therapy
Check below for information about biography of stem cell doctors in USA at Chicago Stem Cell Therapy:
Doctor Name: Zaki Anwar, MD, Anesthesiologist & Pain Management Specialist
- Founder and Medical Director of an outpatient multidisciplinary pain management and stem cell therapy center in the Chicago, IL suburb of Frankfort
- Chief Medical Information Officer helping the development of practical, simple, efficient patient information management systems for today’s practicing Pain Management Physicians (Pragmedic Solutions)
- Consulting services to implement a new integrated multidisciplinary pain center at Flossmoor with Ingalls Memorial Hospital.
- PAIN MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE LLC, FRANKFORT, IL, Chief Executive Officer & Medical Director – 2000 to Present?
- Fellowship in Pain Management, University of Vanderbilt, Nashville, Tennessee (March 99-March 2000)
- Diplomate and Board Certification in Pain Management from AAPM. (July 93 – July 96)
- Residency in Anesthesiology. Cook County Hospital. Chicago, Illinois (July 93 – July 96)
- Transitional year residency, Cook County Hospital. Chicago, Illinois (July, 90 – Dec. 90)
- Medical officer in Internal Medicine Civil Hospital. Karachi, Pakistan,
- Medical officer in Plastic Surgery & Burns. Civil Hospital Karachi, Pakistan (Jan. 90 – June 90)
- Dow Medical college MBBS (1983-1989)
- DJ Science college (undergraduate) (1980-1982)
- St Patrick’s High School, Karachi, Pakistan (1978-1980)
- Jennings Private School (1972-1978)
Membership and Associations:
- International Spinal Injection Society (ISIS)
- American Society of Interventional Pain Management Physician (ASIPP)
- American Academy of Pain Management (AAPM)
- Healthcare Information and Management System Society (HIMSS)
- Association of Medical Directors of Information System (AMDIS)
- North American Spine Society (NASS)
- World Institute of Pain (WIP)
- Interventional Orthopedic Foundation
- American Academy of Stem Cell Physicians (AASCP)
- Cell Surgical Network (CSN)
- American Academy of Workers Compensation Physicians (AAWCP)
Doctor Name: Brittany Jones, Physician Assistant
- 2019 – 2021 METHODIST UNIVERSITY | Fayetteville, NC
- 2013 – 2017 EASTERN ILLINOIS UNIVERSITY | Charleston, IL?
- Physician Assistant Certified, NCCPA
- Illinois Physician Assistant License
- Basic Life Support Healthcare Provider Course (CPR/BLS)
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Course (ACLS)
- Illinois Academy of Physician Assistants
- North Carolina Academy of Physician Assistants
Doctor Name: Alex Acevedo, Family Nurse Practitioner
- 2020 – 2022 DePaul University, Chicago, IL
- 2010-2011 Chamberlain College of Nursing, Chicago, IL
- 2009-2010 University of Illinois, Chicago, IL
Certifications & Memberships:
- Basic Life Support Healthcare Provider Course (CPR/BLS)
- Case Management Certified
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
Stem Cell Therapy in Frankfort, Illinois Reviews from Verified Patients
“I’ve had back pain for more years than I care to remember. Having gone to many doctors with the same results, no help. After seeing Dr Anwar I am able to do things that were not possible before. He is caring and competent with a caring support staff. I highly recommend him.” – Kenneth U.
“The friendliest staff & doctor, Very willing to spend time with you & listen to all your problems concerning my severe pain from an rare brain disease & not run away.” – Laurie L.
Awards Received by Chicago Stem Cell Therapy – Best Regenerative Medicine Clinic in Illinois
Here you can find information about several awards received by Chicago Stem Cell Therapy in Frankfort, IL, USA:
Medical Tourism in Frankfort, Illinois, United States
Frankfort, Illinois is home to several medical and healthcare facilities that offer high-quality services at an affordable cost. The city is also known for its top clinic and doctor for stem cell therapy with high quality and success rates. Medical travelers will find a range of options for their medical tourism needs, from traditional medical care to holistic treatments, located in this bustling city of Frankfort.
In addition to the quality regenerative care offered in Frankfort, patients can enjoy exploring the area as well. Chicago is only a short drive away, and there are plenty of activities in the city to enjoy. Commissioners Park is an excellent place for a peaceful walk or a picnic. The park also has a lake, which offers the perfect place to sit and watch the sunset or enjoy some fishing.
Frankfort is home to many excellent regenerative medicine providers. Many of these practitioners are board-certified, and specialize in the latest techniques and technologies. Patients can rest assured that they’re in the best of hands. The medical professionals here are dedicated to providing exceptional care using cutting-edge treatments and research.
FAQs about Stem Cell Treatments in Frankfort, USA
How does Stem Cell Therapy work?
Stem cell therapy works by using stem cells to repair and regenerate tissue. Stem cells are unspecialized cells that can differentiate into specialized cell types, such as nerve cells and muscle cells. They can be harvested from the patient’s own body or from donor tissue and then injected into the target patients.
What can Stem Cell Therapy do?
Stem cell therapy can help treat a variety of illnesses and conditions, from Parkinson’s disease to heart failure. It is being used in research to explore potential treatments for Alzheimer’s disease, spinal cord injuries, stroke and more.
What are the expected outcomes of Stem Cell Therapy?
Stem cell therapy is seen as a promising new technology that has the potential to revolutionize modern medicine. The ultimate goal of stem cell therapy is to replace damaged or diseased cells with healthy ones, thus providing a new source of healing for many diseases and ailments.
Am I a candidate for Stem Cell Therapy?
A doctor will be able to help you determine if stem cell therapy is right for you. Generally, stem cell therapy is recommended for people who have had an injury or illness that has caused significant tissue damage, such as arthritis, degenerative joint diseases, and traumatic injury. You may also be a candidate for stem cell therapy if you have a chronic condition that has not responded to traditional treatments.
Get FREE QUOTE for Stem Cell Therapy in Frankfort, IL, United States at PlacidWay!
Book your appointment for stem cell therapy in Frankfort, IL, United States and save your time, money and efforts. At PlacidWay, our goal is to help you find an affordable healthcare solution that meets your specific need. Contact us today and get FREE QUOTE!